WBE is a woman-owned, full-service general contracting company providing commercial and residential construction services under both negotiated and competitive bidding processes, at either fixed rates, or cost-plus rates. With a proven track record and reputation for meeting deadlines and exceeding expectations, WBE’s experienced bidding team and project management team poses great standing in Bloomington, Indiana and throughout the state, for delivering the highest quality workmanship.
WBE provides all of the channels needed to bring you from design concept to finished product. Our project management team will oversee the entire process: oversee the budget; acquire necessary permits; manage the timeline; order all materials; hire, and supervise sub-contracted labor.
General Contractor / Construction Manager
- Public and private projects for commercial, industrial, manufacturing, institutional, agricultural, retail, and recreational uses.
- Coordination and supervision of the construction process from conceptual development through final construction.
- Selection and management of specialty trade contractors in all construction project stages
Steel Building Contractor
- Design to completed construction
- Authorized Dealer for Star Building Systems (pre-engineered steel buildings)
- Free commercial roof analysis and inspection
- Certified Duro-Last Roofing Contractor
- TPO, Shingle, Metal, and other material roof installations
- Certified & Licensed Crane, Indiana Operators
- $95/HR with a 2 HR minimum
Residential Services (Energy Star and Green Building capabilities)
- New home construction
- Remodeling, additions, and renovations
- Design consultation and architectural services
- Facilitation of financial arrangements with banking institutions
- Covenant and site restriction research
- Permit acquisition and inspection scheduling
- Site preparation
- Management of subcontractors
- Purchase and delivery scheduling of supplies